We are pleased to announce the release of Pyomo 4.0 (4.0.9682). Pyomo is a collection of Python software packages that supports a diverse set of optimization capabilities for formulating and analyzing optimization models.
This release patch release for Pyomo 4.0.9638. The following are highlights of this release:
* Added a ComplementarityList component
* PySP test baseline updates
* Bug fix for pickling results objects
* Performance fix for ordered sets
* Resolving a bug that disabled pyodbc support.
* Added preliminary support for pypyodbc.
* Fix to enable sets to be initialized with a tuple
* Re-enabled the 'import' and 'export' Pyomo data commands, which
are still deprecated.
* Various performance enhancements to avoid iterating over list of
See http://pyomo.org for installation options and documentation for getting started with Pyomo.
- Pyomo Developer Team
The Pyomo home page provides resources for Pyomo users:
Pyomo development is hosted by Sandia National Laboratories and COIN-OR:
See the Pyomo Forum for online discussions of Pyomo: